★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 - 2 lb
- 1 - 2 pkg
- frozen green, yellow & red peppers
- 1 - 2 can(s)
- tomato sauce
- 3 - 6 c
- instant rice
- sugar (as much or as little as you'l like)
- mozzarella cheese (as much or as little as you'd like)
How to Make Unstuffed stuffed peppers
- 1Brown hamburger, while this is cooking, in a large pan, heat up the frozen peppers with 1 can of the tomato sauce and boil the water for the instant rice, once boiled add the desired amount of rice, let sit covered for 5 minutes.
- 2It's hard to give exact directions, it just depends on how many people you are feeding...............
- 3Add the drained hamburger to the pepper mixture, add as much sugar as you would like, add as much cheese as you'd like and mix very well. Enjoy!