Unsloppy Joes (Sorta)
How to Make Unsloppy Joes (Sorta)
- preheat oven to 425, grease baking sheet.
- brown ground meat and drain excess grease. Add Manwich and cook according to package directions.
- roll out biscuit until it is flat. I just used a glass and rolled it on the counter.
- place flattened biscuit on baking sheet. Spoon 1/8 to 1/4 cups of meat mixture onto biscuit. Top with cheese.
- Fold biscuit over itself to make a "pocket". Crimp edges with a fork to seal.
- beat egg in a bowl, you can add a couple of drops of water to make it spreadable.
- Brush the egg wash onto the tops and edges of biscuits. This will help seal them and help the tops turn crispy.
- cook in oven according to package directions on Grands package. Check after 8 minutes to see if they are done. Mine took about 10 minutes.