1 1/2 lbground chuck
3/4 cdiced onion
1 clovefinely minced garlic
4 slicebread, torn into small pieces
2 Tbspchopped parsley
1 tsproasted cinnamon
3/4 cbottled chili sauce (i prefer heinz)
1/2 cseedless raspberry jam
How to Make Ultimate Meatloaf
- Mix chili sauce and jam in a small saucepan and heat until jam melts. Set aside for topping.
- Mix together all ingredients except flour and topping.
- Form into a loaf and coat well with flour.
- Place in a greased loaf pan, cover with 2/3 of the reserved topping.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake an additional 15 minutes uncovered.
- Place on serving dish and cover with rest of the reserved topping. Garnish with curly parsley, if desired.