- 1 1/2 lb
- ground chuck
- 3/4 c
- diced onion
- 1 clove
- finely minced garlic
- 4 slice
- bread, torn into small pieces
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped parsley
- 1 tsp
- roasted cinnamon
- 3/4 c
- bottled chili sauce (i prefer heinz)
- 1/2 c
- seedless raspberry jam
- 1 c
How to Make Ultimate Meatloaf
- 1Mix chili sauce and jam in a small saucepan and heat until jam melts. Set aside for topping.
- 2Mix together all ingredients except flour and topping.
- 3Form into a loaf and coat well with flour.
- 4Place in a greased loaf pan, cover with 2/3 of the reserved topping.
- 5Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- 6Remove cover and bake an additional 15 minutes uncovered.
- 7Place on serving dish and cover with rest of the reserved topping. Garnish with curly parsley, if desired.