★★★★★ 1 vote5
3-6 lbsirloin tri-tip
1 bottlezesty italian dressing
How to Make Tri-tip grilled steaks
- Take Tri-tip Steaks and place into a Plastic bag large enough to hold it.
- Then pour 1 bottle of Zesty Italian Dressing into plastic bag with Tri-tip Steaks.
- Shake ingredients. Place in Refrigerator overnight.
- Fire up outdoor grill whether you use Coals or Gas.
- Cut Tri-tip into 2 inch long slices.
- Cook Tri-tip to your preference. However, remember, the longer that you cook Tri-tip the tougher the meat will be. I usually cook to a Med-Rare for best flavor and texture.