★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3-6 lb
- sirloin tri-tip
- 1 bottle
- zesty italian dressing
How to Make Tri-tip grilled steaks
- 1Take Tri-tip Steaks and place into a Plastic bag large enough to hold it.
- 2Then pour 1 bottle of Zesty Italian Dressing into plastic bag with Tri-tip Steaks.
- 3Shake ingredients. Place in Refrigerator overnight.
- 4Fire up outdoor grill whether you use Coals or Gas.
- 5Cut Tri-tip into 2 inch long slices.
- 6Cook Tri-tip to your preference. However, remember, the longer that you cook Tri-tip the tougher the meat will be. I usually cook to a Med-Rare for best flavor and texture.