- 2 lb
- ground beef, browned and drained
- 2 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- 1 pkg
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 large
- tomatoes, diced
- 1 large
- lettuce head, shredded
- 12-15 small
- snack size bags of frito's corn chips
ANY OTHER TACO FIXIN'S YOU DESIRE !
How to Make Traveling Tacos
- 1Brown and drain ground beef, add taco seasoning packets and prepare as directed. Keep warm.
- 2Shred lettuce, dice tomatoes...etc. Prepare all your taco toppings and put in seperate bowls for serving.
- 3Open one end of a bag of Frito's corn chips, put in a scoop of taco meat and continue on with the other fixin's. Insert a plastic spoon and there you are...a Traveling Taco!