1/4 lbground beef
1 can(s)tomatoes, drained and diced
12tortillas, corn, 6 inches
1 can(s)chunky salsa
1.5 cshredded monterey jack cheese
2 clettuce, shredded
1avocado, peeled and sliced
How to Make Tostada Grande
- Brown meat; drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, cumin and salt; cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Cover bottom and sides of 12" pizza pan with tortillas, overlapping attractively.
- Spread with chunky salsa; top with meat mixture.
- Bake at 350 oven 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Arrange lettuce, tomato and avacado over top.
- Cut into wedges using scissors or small knife and serve with additional salsa.