By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
1.5 lblean ground beef
·corn tortillas, cut in 6 wedges
1 can(s)cheddar soup, condensed
1 pkgtaco seasoning
1/4 csour cream
2 clettuce, shredded
1/4 cchopped green onion
1red bell pepper, chopped
How to Make Tortilla Stack
- Crumble one-fourth of ground beef into bottom of slow cooker.
- Top with one-fourth of tortilla wedges.
- In small bowl, combine soup and taco mix.
- Spread one-fourth of soup mixture over tortillas in pot.
- Sprinkle with one-fourth of tomatoes.
- Repeat layering until all ingredients are in pot.
- Cover and cook on low 4-5 hours.
- Spoon onto indiviual plates.
- Top each serving with sour cream, shredded lettuce, green onions, bell pepper and avocado.