By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1.5 lb
- lean ground beef
- corn tortillas, cut in 6 wedges
- 1 can(s)
- cheddar soup, condensed
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning
- tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 c
- sour cream
- 2 c
- lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 c
- chopped green onion
- red bell pepper, chopped
- avocado, chopped
How to Make Tortilla Stack
- 1Crumble one-fourth of ground beef into bottom of slow cooker.
- 2Top with one-fourth of tortilla wedges.
- 3In small bowl, combine soup and taco mix.
- 4Spread one-fourth of soup mixture over tortillas in pot.
- 5Sprinkle with one-fourth of tomatoes.
- 6Repeat layering until all ingredients are in pot.
- 7Cover and cook on low 4-5 hours.
- 8Spoon onto indiviual plates.
- 9Top each serving with sour cream, shredded lettuce, green onions, bell pepper and avocado.