Tom's Easy Loaf
But the first time making it, I was actually surprised I liked it!!
How to Make Tom's Easy Loaf
- 1Preheat the oven to 420*
- 2In a large mixing bowl: Combine the ground turkey, 1 egg and the package of Beef Stroganoff noodles.
- 3Using your hands, thouroughly mash the ingredients together. Set aside.
- 4Slice (I used a mandoline) one of the potatoes and place on the bottome of a small casserole dish.
- 5Place the ground turkey mixture on top of the sliced potatoes. Pour the cup of water over the ground turkey.
- 6Slice the second potato and place on top of the ground turkey mixture.
- 7Lightly dab the top layer of potatoes with olive oil. Cover with foil and place in the oven.
- 8When the water at the bottom of the dish begins to boil, remove the foil. (If the potatoes begin to burn, replace the foil ontop of the dish.)
- 9DIRECTIONS FOR GRAVY:
*NOTE* Some potatoes may stick to the bottom of the pan, scrape these with the rest of the run-off.
- 10When the entire casserole is finished cooking, seperate the ground turkey mixture from the excess water and turkey drippings into a measuring cup.
- 11Add to the measuring cup: 1 tablespoon of BBQ sauce and 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- 12Stir vigorously (incase there are potato slices in there) until well blended. Serve on the side of your Tom's Easy Loaf!!