★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lblean ground beef, round or sirloin
1/4 cworchestershire sauce
1/4 cbalsamic vinegar
1 Tbsptrader joes 21 seasoning salute (or any salft free seasoning blend) per patty
1 tspcelery salt
How to Make Tommy's Burgers
- Shape hamburger meat into 1/2 pound patties.
- Divide each patty in half, shake Worcestershire sauce and balsamic vinegar on each half and put about a teaspoon of salt free seasoning on each half.
- Fold the two halves together with the seasoning on the INSIDE.
- Sprinkle the outside of the patty with celery salt.
- Grill, broil or pan fry each patty to your liking.
I also use this for hamburger steaks, I just make the patties a bit larger.