Tomato Beef Curry
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbflank steak, or round or chuck, sliced very thin
1onion, cut in wedges, then separated
2 stalk(s)celery, long diagonal slices
1bell pepper, quartered, sliced 1/2-inch thick
2tomatoes, cut in wedges, leave core in so they stay intact while cooking
2 Tbspcurry powder, to taste
3 Tbspketchup (up to 4)
2 Tbspsoy sauce, to taste
1 Tbspsoy sauce
How to Make Tomato Beef Curry
- Mix marinade ingredients and marinate the beef slices for about 15 minutes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in wok.
- Stir-fry onion 1 to 2 minutes in hot oil.
- Add celery and bell pepper; stir-fry briefly.
- Remove vegetable mixture from wok and reserve.
- Heat about another 2 tablespoons oil in wok.
- Add curry, beef and salt.
- Cook until beef is about 3/4 done.
- Add tomatoes, ketchup and the reserved vegetables.
- Stir to heat thoroughly.