Tomato Beef Bake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 ozegg noodles, medium
1 lbground beef
1onion, coarsely chopped
2minced garlic cloves
3tomatoes, coarsely chopped
1green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
1/4 csoy sauce
How to Make Tomato Beef Bake
- Cook noodles in boiling water according to package directions, omitting salt; drain.
- Brown beef with onion and garlic; cook until onion is translucent.
- Add remaining 3 ingredients; stir to combine.
- Bring to boil and cook only until tomatoes are heated through.
- Stir in noodles; turn into 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, in preheated 350 oven for 20 minutes.