Tomato Beef Bake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 6 oz
- egg noodles, medium
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- onion, coarsely chopped
- minced garlic cloves
- tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 c
- soy sauce
How to Make Tomato Beef Bake
- 1Cook noodles in boiling water according to package directions, omitting salt; drain.
- 2Brown beef with onion and garlic; cook until onion is translucent.
- 3Add remaining 3 ingredients; stir to combine.
- 4Bring to boil and cook only until tomatoes are heated through.
- 5Stir in noodles; turn into 2-quart baking dish.
- 6Bake, uncovered, in preheated 350 oven for 20 minutes.