Today's Pot Roast1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 largeoven bag
14.5 oztomatoes, canned italian style with juice
1 pkgonion soup mix
3 lbbeef rump roast
4carrots, into 2 inch chunks
How to Make Today's Pot Roast
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Shake flour in oven bag; place in 13x9x2" baking pan.
- Add tomatoes, soup mix and pepper.
- Squeeze bag to blend ingredients.
- Trim fat from roast; place roast in bag.
- Turn bag to coat roast with sauce.
- Place vegetables in bag around roast.
- Close bag with nylon tie; cut 6 half-inch slits in top.
- Bake until roast is tender, 1 1/2 to 2 1/4 hours.
- Let stand in bag for 5 minutes.