Today's Pot Roast1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 large
- oven bag
- 1/4 c
- 14.5 oz
- tomatoes, canned italian style with juice
- 1 pkg
- onion soup mix
- 1/4 tsp
- 3 lb
- beef rump roast
- potatoes, quartered
- carrots, into 2 inch chunks
How to Make Today's Pot Roast
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Shake flour in oven bag; place in 13x9x2" baking pan.
- 3Add tomatoes, soup mix and pepper.
- 4Squeeze bag to blend ingredients.
- 5Trim fat from roast; place roast in bag.
- 6Turn bag to coat roast with sauce.
- 7Place vegetables in bag around roast.
- 8Close bag with nylon tie; cut 6 half-inch slits in top.
- 9Bake until roast is tender, 1 1/2 to 2 1/4 hours.
- 10Let stand in bag for 5 minutes.