- 1 pound ground beef of your choice
- 1 pkg dry onion soup mix
- 1/3 cup bread cumbs ( plain is best)
- 1 lrg egg
- 4 tablespoons a-1 steak sauce
- black pepper to desired taste
- optional : cube of cheese of your choice in center of each burger covered with meat on all sides)
How to Make Thick juicy burgers
- 1mix all ingredients together ... form 5 patties ... if using cheese make sure cheese is covered with meat.
Grill or fry to desired doneness.
These burgers are also good with a brown gravy (use burger drippings to make gravy) and mashed potatoes.
- 2Note: Onion soup mix has plenty off salt in it ... you might want to hold off salting until taste tested.