THE WAY I GRILL MY RIBEYE w/ Beurae maitre d'Hotel compound butter
How to Make THE WAY I GRILL MY RIBEYE w/ Beurae maitre d'Hotel compound butter
- 1.Have steaks at room temperature (IMPORTANT)
- 2. Clean grate and oil with Canola Oli, (using paper towel soaked with the oil)
- 3. Heat the fire on high. When you can hold the palm of your hand about one inch over grill for one second before it feels too hot the grill is ready. (Now you also want a cooler/ medium heat area to move the steaks to if they are seared and crispy on the outside but still need more time on the grill. So, have coals on one side of the grill or be prepared to cut off a burner on a gas grill.)
- 4.Don't flip steaks around once they are on the grill. When they are put down on a hot grill, they will sizzle immediately. Leave them until they release themselves on their own accord. YOU ONLY FLIP ONCE.
- If you really need to peep, remove a steak and use the tip of a paring knife at the center.
- Always let the Steaks REST, this is important. About 5 - 10 minutes before serving. This gives the juices a chance to redistribute through the steak, making the meat more moist and tasteful.
- Perfectly Grilled Steaks are delicious with just salt and black pepper to taste.
- For more Pizazz use a dollop of Compound Butter:
BEURAE MAITREA d'HOTEL: 1/2 cup melted butter, one Tbsp minced parsley, one tsp fresh lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Mix and set aside, use according to taste.