The Kitchen Sink Burger
Anthony Nicometi Jr
How to Make The Kitchen Sink Burger
- 1Grease a Frying pan generously with oil. Over medium heat, Allow to heat slightly and place the tablespoon of Romano in the pan, allow to melt, and flip when golden brown, repeat on the other side, and remove from pan and allow to cool.
- 2Julienne your onions and fry in 1T of butter until translucent. Once translucent, add 1T of sugar and slowly fry until brown and caramelized
- 3Fry your burger, and cook as desired.
- 4Allow Pepperjack to melt and serve on your favorite bread or bun.
- 5Mix together mayo. Combine, Cumin, Pepper, Garlic Powder and mix till combine.
- 6Assemble as desired, Burger, Onions, Lettuce, Romano Crisp, Mayo on the top bun, and enjoy! :)