Prime Rib Seasoning
I have had this recipe for over 30 years. I have always mixed up batches and given to people over the holidays. This is too good of a recipe, I feel it is time to share with others so they can enjoy.
I have been told by everyone that has tried my prime rib that it is the very best they have ever had. I am always asked to season the prime rib for others. I have been giving the recipe out for a few years to others. Now it is yours to try. I hope you and your family enjoy as much as my family does.
How to Make Prime Rib Seasoning
- 24 hours before cooking your Prime Rib.
Wet your Prime Rib with Soy Sauce, after your meat is all wet. Rub 1/2 cup of Prime Rib Seasoning mix per 10 pounds of meat. Work and Massage the Soy and the seasoning amount needed.
- Place in the refridgerator for 24 hours before cooking.
- Before cooking take the Prime Rib out of the refridgerator and let sit on the counter for 1 hour.
- Cut up 1 to 3 large onions in 1/2 to line the bottom of your pan. The amount of onions are determined by the size and weight of your Prime Rib.
- Place your Prime Rib in a 350°oven.
Depends on the size & how you like your Prime Rib.
Using a Thermometer helps. Rare:120° Medium:140°Well 160°
- NOTE:Take your Prime Rib out and let sit on the counter for about 20 minutes before cutting.. Your prime Rib is still cooking.
- Making Aju:
In The pan you used to cook your Prime Rib.
Leave the onions in and add 3 to 4 cups of water, bring to a good rolling boil for 3 to 5 minutes.
Simmer till you are ready to serve.
- THIS SEASONING IS ALSO GREAT USING ON STEAKS AFTER SOAKING IN SOY SAUCE FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS =)