1 lbground beef
3 slicevelveeta easy melt cheese
1 can(s)ranch style beans
1 can(s)stewed tomatoes, drained
1 can(s)corn, drained
2 ccooked rice
How to Make Texas Skillet
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef. Drain the grease. Lower the heat medium low.
- Add the tomatoes. Break them into small pieces with a wooden spoon.
- Add the corn, rice and ranch style beans. Don't drain the beans
- Add cilantro, cumin, garlic powder and parsley.
- Stir to mix well. Cook stirring often until heated through.
- When the mixture is hot tear the cheese slices into pieces and add to skillet.
- Stir until the cheese melts and is mixed through.
- Serve immediately.
- I served it with tortilla chips.