Texas Pot roast
- 3 lb
- beef roast
- 8 small
- white potatoes, cut in half
- 1 lb
- baby carrots
- 2 c
- 1 large
- bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Texas Pot roast
- 1Cut the potatoes in half. Place them in a 4 quart slow cooker.
- 2Seed the bell pepper and cut into thin strips.
- 3Coat the roast with the flour and place it on top of the potatoes.
- 4Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Place the bell pepper strips over the top
- 6Arrange the carrots around the roast.Sprinkle with the minced garlic.
- 7Pour the salsa over the top.
- 8Cover and cook on high for 4 to 5 hours, or until roast is done.
- 9The last hour of cooking, add the cilantro.