Tex-Mex with Spinach Bake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cbiscuit mix
1/2 ccold water
1 lbground beef
1 pkgtaco seasoning
10 ozfrozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1 cricotta cheese
1/3 cchopped scallions
1 1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 csour cream
1egg, slightly beaten
How to Make Tex-Mex with Spinach Bake
- Heat oven to 350.
- Combine baking mix and 1/2 cup cold water; stir until soft dough forms.
- Press dough into bottom of greased 13x9" baking dish.
- Cook ground beef in large nonstick skillet until brown.
- Stir in taco seasoning mix (dry) and 1 cup water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon mixture over dough.
- Combine spinach, ricotta cheese and onions; spread over ground beef mixture.
- Combine cheddar cheese, sour cream and egg; spoon evenly over spinach mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until set.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.