Teriyaki Steak and Brown Rice Dinner
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 lb
- boneless beef sirloin steak, cut in strips
- 2 clove
- minced garlic
- 1 1/2 c
- 1/3 c
- teriyaki sauce
- 2 c
- minute brown rice, uncooked
- 4 c
- broccoli florets
- 1 large
- red pepper, cut into strips
How to Make Teriyaki Steak and Brown Rice Dinner
- 1Heat Oil in a large skillet on high.
- 2Add beef and garlic. Cook and stir until steak is cooked to medium doneness.
- 3Add water, teriyaki sauce and rice; bring to a boil.
- 4Stir in broccoli and red pepper; return to boil.
- 5Reduce heat to low; cover. Simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork.