Teriyaki Steak and Brown Rice Dinner
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbboneless beef sirloin steak, cut in strips
2 cloveminced garlic
1 1/2 cwater
1/3 cteriyaki sauce
2 cminute brown rice, uncooked
4 cbroccoli florets
1 largered pepper, cut into strips
How to Make Teriyaki Steak and Brown Rice Dinner
- Heat Oil in a large skillet on high.
- Add beef and garlic. Cook and stir until steak is cooked to medium doneness.
- Add water, teriyaki sauce and rice; bring to a boil.
- Stir in broccoli and red pepper; return to boil.
- Reduce heat to low; cover. Simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork.