★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8-10 lb
- sirloin tip roast cut into lunchmeat thickness
- 3 bottle
- teryaki sauce
- 1/4 c
- 3 c
- sugar or other sweetener
- small bunch of chopped green onions
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Teriyaki Marinated Sirloin Strips
- 1Place meat in a very large plastic or glass container.
- 2Stir all other ingredients together and pour over the meat.
- 3Place a lid on container and store in refrigerator for 2-3 days. Stir all once in morning and once in evening for each day.
- 4Grill and serve on bread of choice.