★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 1/2 lb
- beef flank steak
- 1/4 c
- soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- rice vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder or use fresh garlic
- 1 tsp
- ground ginger or use fresh
- 3/4 c
- canola oil (i have used less)
- green onions chopped
How to Make Teriyaki Flank Steak
- 1Combine all ingredients except meat. Mix up good.
- 2Pour marinade over flank steak and marinate for at least 4 hours. I turn the meat over in the marinade every hour.
- 3Broil meat for medium rare 4 minutes turn and 4 minutes. Just depends on your broiler. You want the meat rare to medium rare.
- 4When done, let rest for a few minutes then slice against the grain in thin slices.