Teriyaki Beer Skirt Steak
I put prep time 3 hours because of the marinating time.
1 1/2 lbbeef skirt steak
1/4 cteriyaki sauce
1/4 cpacked brown sugar-- i use light brown
3 Tbspseasoning mix- i used durkee grill creations
2red bell peppers cut into 1/4 inch slices or a little thicker if you like
2sweet onions cut into 1/4 to 1/2 inch slices
2 Tbspolive oil
2 Tbspbalsamic vinegar
·hawaiian bread rolls
How to Make Teriyaki Beer Skirt Steak
- In zip lock bag combine peppers,onions,oil,vinegar.and the 2tablespoons of the pepper. Squeeze the air out of bag and seal. Gently massage bag to combine ingredients. marinate for at least 3 hours in refrigerator.
- In another bag combine peppers onions,oil,vinegar and remaining 1 tablespoon of pepper.Again squeeze air out of bag and seal and gently massage bag to combine ingredients. Marinate in refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Remove vegtables and steak from bags and discard marinate.
- Then saute steaks in hot pan with a little oil till done to your taste , med rare or med well done. Remove steak from pan and let rest for about 5 or 6 minutes. While you are waiting for the steak to rest add vegtables to pan with a little oil and saute them till crisp tender.
- Thinly slice steak on angle against grain.
to serve just fill the rolls with the steak and vegtables and just enjoy.