Teriyaki Beef Kabobs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 can(s)
- pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 1/2 lb
- sirloin steak
- 1/2 c
- soy sauce
- 1/2 c
- pale dry sherry
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 tsp
- wooden skewers
- 16 small
- fresh mushrooms
- cherry tomatoes
- green onions, cut into 2
How to Make Teriyaki Beef Kabobs
- 1Drain pineapple reserving 1 tablespoon juice.
- 2Cut steak into 16 cubes.
- 3Arrange in shallow glass dish.
- 4Combine reserved juice, soy sauce, sherry, honey, ginger and garlic powder.
- 5Pour over beef.
- 6Cover and marinate 5 hours, turning 2 to 3 times.
- 7Drain marinade in a small saucepan.
- 8Stir in cornstarch.
- 9Cook until sauce boils and thickens.
- 10Skewer 4 cubes of beef onto each of 4 skewers, brush with sauce.
- 11Broil 4 inches from heat 5 minutes.
- 12Keep warm.
- 13Skewer each of 16 skewers as follows: a pineapple chunk, a mushroom, a pineapple chunk, green onion.
- 14Brush with the sauce; broil 2 to 3 minutes.
- 15Place a meat skewer and 2 pineapple skewers onto each of 4 serving plates to serve.
- 16Brush with more sauce, if desired.