Teriyaki Beef Kabobs1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)pineapple chunks in juice
1 1/2 lbsirloin steak
1/2 csoy sauce
1/2 cpale dry sherry
1/2 tspground ginger
1/4 tspgarlic powder
16 smallfresh mushrooms
4green onions, cut into 2
How to Make Teriyaki Beef Kabobs
- Drain pineapple reserving 1 tablespoon juice.
- Cut steak into 16 cubes.
- Arrange in shallow glass dish.
- Combine reserved juice, soy sauce, sherry, honey, ginger and garlic powder.
- Pour over beef.
- Cover and marinate 5 hours, turning 2 to 3 times.
- Drain marinade in a small saucepan.
- Stir in cornstarch.
- Cook until sauce boils and thickens.
- Skewer 4 cubes of beef onto each of 4 skewers, brush with sauce.
- Broil 4 inches from heat 5 minutes.
- Keep warm.
- Skewer each of 16 skewers as follows: a pineapple chunk, a mushroom, a pineapple chunk, green onion.
- Brush with the sauce; broil 2 to 3 minutes.
- Place a meat skewer and 2 pineapple skewers onto each of 4 serving plates to serve.
- Brush with more sauce, if desired.