★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 4 slice
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 Tbsp
- minced onion
- 1 can(s)
- mushroom soup
- 1/3 c
How to Make Tender Meatballs in Mushroom Gravy
- 1Pull apart bread into small, dime-size pieces.
- 2Combine ground beef, bread, salt, pepper and minced onion in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Using a spoon, scoop out rounds of meat mixture, or shape into several round, 2-inch balls by hand.
- 4Brown meatballs in a hot skillet using a small amount of butter or oil.
- 5Turn them occasionally so all sides are browned.
- 6Place meatballs in a crockpot.
- 7Add soup and water.
- 8Cook on low for 6-12 hours, or high for up to 6 hours.