★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 lblean ground beef
1 Tbspminced onion
1 can(s)mushroom soup
How to Make Tender Meatballs in Mushroom Gravy
- Pull apart bread into small, dime-size pieces.
- Combine ground beef, bread, salt, pepper and minced onion in a large mixing bowl.
- Using a spoon, scoop out rounds of meat mixture, or shape into several round, 2-inch balls by hand.
- Brown meatballs in a hot skillet using a small amount of butter or oil.
- Turn them occasionally so all sides are browned.
- Place meatballs in a crockpot.
- Add soup and water.
- Cook on low for 6-12 hours, or high for up to 6 hours.