★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 lbhamburger
2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 can(s)french cut green beans
1 can(s)whole kernal corn
6 sliceamerican cheese
1 pkgtator tots
How to Make Tator Tot Casserole
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F, grease a casserole dish, open and drain green beans and corn
- Brown hamburger and drain
- Mix hamburger, 1 cup shredded cheddar, and 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- Cover 1/2 of casserole dish with green beans and the other 1/2 with corn. (You can mix both together if you like. I keep separate incase someone doesn't like one of the vegtables.)
- Spread hamburger mixture over the vegtables. Be careful and try not to move veggies while spreading.
- Place american cheese slices over top of hamburger mixture
- In a bowl mix tator tots, remaining shredded cheddar and cream of mushroom soup.
- Spread tator tot mixture over top
- Baked uncovered 45 minutes or when golden brown.