- 1 bag(s)
- tater tots (not crowns)
- 1 can(s)
- campbell's golden mushrooms, cream of mushroom, or cream of chicken
- 1 bunch
- green onions thinly slice or 1 small onion
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 2 c
- grated cheese such as....cheddar, or mexican cheese
How to Make Tater Tots Casserole
- 1In heavy saucepan, Brown ground beef and onions. Drain the meat mixture. Then set aside. Get Tater Tot and have it layered on bottom of deep casserole dish as if you're doing it like lasagna.
- 2Layer it with shredded cheese, ground beef and so forth. When you fill the casserole dish, or roasting pan... set aside.
- 3When doing soup... if using golden Mushroom, add 1 can of H20 (water) or if using cream of mushroom or chicken...use one can of milk in a small saucepan and heated through.
- 4Then take soup mixture and pour over taters in casserole dish... Bake it in the oven for approximately 1 hour @ 350 degrees. You can double the recipe.