Tater Tot Casserole
- 1 lb
- ground beef (next time i will add a 1/2 lb to it)
- garlic to taste
- onion powder, to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 oz
- shredded sharp cheddar
- 2 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/4 c
- bag of tater tots
- basil and parsley to taste
- 1 tsp
- ground mustard
How to Make Tater Tot Casserole
- 1I seasoned the meat with onion powder, salt, pepper and basil. While the meat browned, I added in some garlic and continued to cook the meat through.
- 2In a small batter bowl I combined the soup, milk, parsley and ground mustard.
- 3I put the meat in a greased casserole and topped with 8 oz. of shredded cheddar. I poured the soup mixture on top.
- 4Next, the tater tots went on the top and I topped the tots with half a bag of cheddar (another 4 oz.)
- 5Baked it at 400 degrees for about 25-30 minutes watching the casserole so that it didn't over brown. (My hsband likes the tater tots done to more brown than golden, so do what your family likes)