Tater Tot Casserole
1 lbground beef (next time i will add a 1/2 lb to it)
·garlic to taste
·onion powder, to taste
·salt and pepper to taste
12 ozshredded sharp cheddar
2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 1/4 cmilk
·bag of tater tots
·basil and parsley to taste
1 tspground mustard
How to Make Tater Tot Casserole
- I seasoned the meat with onion powder, salt, pepper and basil. While the meat browned, I added in some garlic and continued to cook the meat through.
- In a small batter bowl I combined the soup, milk, parsley and ground mustard.
- I put the meat in a greased casserole and topped with 8 oz. of shredded cheddar. I poured the soup mixture on top.
- Next, the tater tots went on the top and I topped the tots with half a bag of cheddar (another 4 oz.)
- Baked it at 400 degrees for about 25-30 minutes watching the casserole so that it didn't over brown. (My hsband likes the tater tots done to more brown than golden, so do what your family likes)