Tasty Taco Bake
I ALWAYS use ground turkey in place of ground beef (I have a serious aversion to ground beef, and refuse to eat it) ... so you can very easily substitute the turkey for beef in this recipe (and any other recipe of mine calling for ground turkey).
1 lbground turkey
1 largecan refried beans (30 oz)
1 pkgtaco seasoning
1 mediumcontainer of guacamole
1 mediumcontainer of sour cream
10 ozcanned sweet corn
4 cmexican blend shredded cheese
·tortillas, flour or corn
How to Make Tasty Taco Bake
- Combine ground turkey & taco seasoning in large skillet. Brown and drain. Return to skillet.
- Add salsa and corn to meat, cook until heated through. Meanwhile, spray baking dish with no-stick spray, and line with a layer of tortillas. Warm refried beans.
- Spread meat mixture into dish. Layer on 1 cup of cheese, 1/2 of beans & tortillas.
- Layer on remaining 1/2 of beans, desired amount of sour cream, & desired amount of guacamole.
- Add layer of 2 cups of cheese, top with layer of tortillas. Sprinkle on the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 400 for about 25 minutes, until cheese is melted, tortillas are lightly browned and dish is heated through. Serve warm with hot sauce, sour cream or guacamole.