Tasty Stuffed Meatloaf
2 lbextra lean ground beef
1 boxstove top stuffing ( already prepared)
1/2 pkgonion soup mix
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1/4 capple cider vinegar
1/4 cbrown sugar
How to Make Tasty Stuffed Meatloaf
- Sauce: In a small saucepan, add the ketchup, vinegar and brown sugar. Mix together. Continue to mix on low heat until sauce thickens and begins a slow bubble. Take off heat and set aside.
- Prepare stuffing as per box instructions and set aside.
- Meatloaf: In a large bowl add all ingredients for meatloaf and mix well making sure it is all together.
- Lay out a piece of wax or parchment paper ( the size of a cookie sheet )
- Take the meatloaf and place meatloaf on the paper. Now form the meat an inch smaller than the paper making a rectangle.
- Take the stuffing and spread on top of the meat.
- Roll in a jelly roll style. Carefully take the meat and lay it in the pan ( rolled end side down)
- Take the sauce and cover the meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 F for about 70 minutes, making sure it is fully cooked.
- Take from oven and let sit for about 10 minutes before serving.