~ Tasty Steak & Potatoes In Mushroom Gravy ~
- 6 medium
- yukon gold potatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thickness - i don't peel
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 5 - 6 medium
- serving sized - eye of round steaks
- 1 large
- onion, sliced thin
- 1 can(s)
- ( 15 oz ) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 tsp
- garlic paste
- 1 c
- fresh sliced mushrooms or could use canned - optional
- 1/3 c
- chicken or beef broth
- 1/4 c
- dijon mustard
- & pepper to taste
- 3/4 tsp
- herbs de provence
- steak seasoning
How to Make ~ Tasty Steak & Potatoes In Mushroom Gravy ~
- 1Salt and pepper steaks.
In a large skillet over medium heat, brown steaks in olive oil.
In a bowl, mix soup, broth, herb seasoning, salt & pepper, garlic, and mustard. Toss in potatoes and onion, coat with mixture.
Place potato mixture into a 5 quart slow cooker.
- 2Place steak on top of potatoes, sprinkle with steak seasoning and cook on high for 2 1/2 - 3 hours or low for 4 1/2 - 5 , or until steak is tender and potatoes are tender. All slow cookers are different. Mine was done in 2 1/2 hours on high.
Add raw mushrooms the last 45 minutes of cooking is using. If using canned put them in anytime.