Tasty, Spicy RoTel Meatloaf
After hunting and hunting for a good recipe, I finally found a most scrumptious, palatable meatloaf.
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1/2 lb
- ground pork
- 1 pkg
- lipton dry onion soup mix
- 10 ounce can original rotel with green chilis
- 1 tsp
- each: salt and pepper
- green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced or 1 tbsp garlic powder
- egg, beaten slightly
- 1 1/2 c
- soda crackers~ crumbs
- 1/3 c
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of hot sauce (adjust according to your taste (i prefer 1 tsp.))
How to Make Tasty, Spicy RoTel Meatloaf
- 1Preheat Oven 350 degrees.
Mix meat together with all ingredients in large mixing bowl. Place in meatloaf pan and shape into a pretty meatloaf. Then turn meatloaf pan over in a larger, oven safe baking dish.
Bake 1 hour and allow to rest 5 minutes. Carefully place on platter to serve.
Lip smackin good! Wish I had some meatloaf right now!
- 2It is not necessary to transfer this meatloaf to other dishes, but I do it because I prefer less fat.