This is a delicious, quick-fix dish. Our family has enjoyed this one for years.
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef or fresh ground turkey
- your favorite taco or burrito seasoning (i have used both and both are equally good)
- 1 can(s)
- refried beans, heated (i use fat free)
- 12" tortillas (i use flour and wheat)
- 4 tsp
- olive oil
- favorite shredded cheese, cheddar, mexican, whatever you like
- sour cream, shredded cheese, chilies, black olives, etc.
How to Make Tasty Burritos
- 1Brown meat until it's no longer pink, drain. Stir in seasoning. Warm refried beans and have flour tortillas warm. Spoon about 1/3 cup bean off-center each tortilla, top with 2 rounded tablespoons of meat mixture. Sprinkle with some shredded cheeese. Fold tortilla over filling and roll up. In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown burritos on all sides. Serve with sour cream and salsa or your favorite toppings.
About Tasty Burritos
Show 13 Comments & Reviews