1 cshredded beef (however you prepare or from left overs)
1 cshredded cheese
1 pkgcorn tortillas ( or can use flour)
1/2 ccanola oil
1 cchopped tomatoes
1/4 tspsalt, pepper, cumin, garlic pwdr
1/2 cgreen sauce
1 crefried beans
2 clettuce - iceberg or romaine (more nutrients)
How to Make Taquitos
- Chop Tomatoes, Lettuce - season Tomatoes with 1/2 tsp of the combined spices, keep cold in fridge
- Prepare refried beans (homemade or canned), season with other 1/2 tsp of spice mix (and it's yummy to add a Tbsp of taco sauce too :) )
- Shred Cheese or use bagged shredded kind, While heating oil in a small frying pan to medium high heat.
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave for 20-30 seconds so playable. Use a little beef in each and roll (if needed can put toothpick through to hold together while frying) Have all rolled and ready on a plate
- Fry taquitos about 4-6 at a time and turn till golden brown.
- Remove onto a plate with several paper towels to absorb excess grease. Top on a plate with cheese to melt and a lil green sauce, plate beans topped with a little cheese. A side of lettuce and a sprinkling of tomatoes across lettuce and taquitos! Wallah Mexican platter homemade style. ~Enjoy :)