- 1 lb
- ground chuck
- 1/2 c
- chopped onion
- 1 16 oz
- can of dices tomatoes
- 16 oz
- tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp
- chili powder
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 1/2 c
- (6 oz) shredded sharp natural cheddar cheese
- 2 c
- corn chips
How to Make Hamburger Special-Connie's
- 1Brown ground chuck in large skillet.
- 2Add onion and cook until brown and tender.
- 3Stir in diced tomatoes, tomato paste and seasonings.
- 4Cover skillet and simmer ten minutes.
- 5Add 1 cup cheese and stir until melted.
- 6Pour into serving dish and top with remaining cheese and corn chips.