Tangy Roast Beef Pockets1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/4 cprepared horseradish
1/4 cdijon mustard
17 ozrefrigerated biscuits
8 ozcream cheese, low-fat
1 lbroast beef, deli style, chopped
4 ozpimento, sliced
How to Make Tangy Roast Beef Pockets
- In medium bowl, mix honey, horseradish and mustard.
- Set aside.
- Divide dough into 8 biscuits.
- Roll each biscuit out to 1/8-inch thickness.
- On each of four biscuits, spread 1/4 of cream cheese, stopping 1/2 inch from edge.
- Top each evenly with beef, pimentos and honey-horseradish sauce.
- Moisten edge of biscuit with water.
- Top each with a remaining biscuit and seal edges together by pressing firmly with a fork.
- Prick top of each completed pocket a few times with fork.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake at 400 for 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.