How to Make Tamale Pie
- Cook ground beef until done and drain. Add in the mexicorn, beans(juice and all), taco seasoning, and tomato sauce.
- Take the empty tomato sauce can, fill it half way with water, and add it to the meat mixture. Poor the meat mixture into a baking dish.
- In a large bowl take the cornbread mix and mix up a batter just as the directions on the package say.
- Using a spoon, put the cornbread batter on top of the meat mixture covering it all up even to the edges.
- Bake at 400 until the cornbread is done. Use a toothpick to test that your cornbread is completely done if your not sure. Enjoy!