Tailgating BBQ Burger
- 1 lb
- ground chuck
- 1 pkg
- hidden valley® original ranch® salad dressing & seasoning mix
- 2 Tbsp
- water (or ice chips)
- 2 large
- sweet onion ( red onion)
- roasted onion rolls (or kaiser rolls)
- 1/2 c
- bbq sauce
How to Make Tailgating BBQ Burger
- 1Fire up your charcoal grill and let the coals get red-hot.
- 2Meanwhile, combine ground beef, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix and two tablespoons of water in a large bowl. Form the mixture into six burger patties.
- 3Slice the onions into ½-inch slices.
- 4Place the burger patties and onion slices onto the hot grill.
- 5Cook for about four minutes, or until meat is firm around the outside and the juices start to pool. Flip the burgers and onions slices and grill for another three minutes or done to your liking.
- 6Serve the burgers and onions slices (cut in half if too large) on a roll brushed with BBQ Sauce.