- 3 lb
- ground beef (if you're a vegetarian, you can substitute black beans for the ground beef)
- 2 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- 1 pkg
- tater tots
- 8 oz
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- salsa, sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes (optional)
How to Make Taco taters
- 1Set your oven for 425'. Put the tater tots in a 9x13 casserole dish and put in the oven.
- 2Cook your ground beef according to directions
Drain and rinse the ground beef ( rinsing the meat makes,it less greasy).
- 3Add your taco seasoning to your ground beef along with 1/3 cup of water. Let it simmer for about 10 minutes.
- 4Once tots are done, pour taco meat over the tots and place cheese over the meat.
Place back in the oven for 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.