Taco Stuffed Shells
This recipe can be made spicier by adding crushed red pepper or using a hotter salsa. I usually have to go mild for my house.
How to Make Taco Stuffed Shells
- 1Brown the beef, drain the grease and then add the taco seasoning mix as the directions say.
- 2Prepare the spanish rice like the box tells you to.
- 3When the meat and rice are both done, mix them together in a mixing bowl.
- 4Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Stuff each shell with the taco/rice mixture and lay out into a lightly greased baking dish.
- 5Now take the ricotta, 1 egg and 1/3 of the salsa and blend well together. Then lay some of the sauce over each shell. (You can add more salsa and less ricotta if you like spicy.)
- 6When each shell has the ricotta sauce on top, place in the oven and heat for about 10 minutes or until the edges of the shell look like they may be turning hard. Finish up by placing the shredded cheese ontop and baking until melted.
- 7Serve and enjoy!
About Taco Stuffed Shells
Show 3 Comments & Reviews