Taco Stuffed Shells
How to Make Taco Stuffed Shells
- Brown the beef, drain the grease and then add the taco seasoning mix as the directions say.
- Prepare the spanish rice like the box tells you to.
- When the meat and rice are both done, mix them together in a mixing bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Stuff each shell with the taco/rice mixture and lay out into a lightly greased baking dish.
- Now take the ricotta, 1 egg and 1/3 of the salsa and blend well together. Then lay some of the sauce over each shell. (You can add more salsa and less ricotta if you like spicy.)
- When each shell has the ricotta sauce on top, place in the oven and heat for about 10 minutes or until the edges of the shell look like they may be turning hard. Finish up by placing the shredded cheese ontop and baking until melted.
- Serve and enjoy!