- 1 lb
- ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- head of lettuce, torn into pieces
- 2 - 3
- tomatoes, cut up into small pieces
- 1 can(s)
- small - black olives (sliced) opt.
- 5 - 6
- green onions, chopped well - opt.
- 1/2 pkg
- small package of cheese doritos
- 1 bottle
- dorothy lynch salad dressing (smallest size)
How to Make Taco Salad
- 1Brown ground beef, drain, and add taco seasoning mix and mix well. Place in a large bowl,layer the lettuce torn into pieces, chopped tomatoes, olives, and onions all over ground beef.
- 2Just before serving, crush cheese doritos over all and pour the dressing over the top of everything. Toss before serving. The Dorothy Lynch dressing gives this an excellent flavor. ENJOY!