- 1 lb
- 1 pkg
- taco seansoning
- 1 bag(s)
- tostitos tortilla chips, or doritos (large bag)
- 1 can(s)
- beans (mexican or chili)
- 1 bunch
- or head of lettuce shreaded
- 8 oz
- shreaded cheddar or mexican cheese
- 1 c
- dorothy lynch salad dressing
How to Make Taco Salad
- 1Brown Hamburger, Drain off Grease.
- 2Add Taco Seasoning(follow directions on taco seasoning package on how much water to add), add can of drained beans. Bring this mixture to simmer, turn off heat and let thoroughly cool.
- 3In a Large bowl, shred 1 head of lettuce, add crushed taco chips, shredded cheese and Dorothy lynch salad dressing. Toss gently.
- 4Add hamburger and bean mixture and toss again.