How to Make Taco Rice
- 1Cook beef rice-a-roni per package directions.
- 2In a separate skillet, brown the hamburger. Drain and rinse if desired.
- 3Add taco seasoning to the browned, drained ground hamburger and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- 4Combine finished rice-a-roni and taco meat together. (Don't try to just stir the hamburger meat, rice and seasoning all at the same time. It just doesn't taste right)
- 5Place the mixture into a flat casserole dish and top with the shredded cheese then the crushed doritos.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted. Be careful to watch that the doritos don't burn.
- 7Serve with sour cream and salsa for topping.