How to Make Taco Rice
- Cook beef rice-a-roni per package directions.
- In a separate skillet, brown the hamburger. Drain and rinse if desired.
- Add taco seasoning to the browned, drained ground hamburger and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Combine finished rice-a-roni and taco meat together. (Don't try to just stir the hamburger meat, rice and seasoning all at the same time. It just doesn't taste right)
- Place the mixture into a flat casserole dish and top with the shredded cheese then the crushed doritos.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes, until the cheese is melted. Be careful to watch that the doritos don't burn.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa for topping.