By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
8 oztomato sauce
1chicken bouillon cube
How to Make Taco Rice
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Brown beef and onion in skillet.
- Add salsa, tomato sauce and bouillon cube.
- Bring to a full boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve beef mixture over rice; top with garnishes to taste.
- Garnish with: cilantro, chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, sour cream, shredded cheddar, sliced pitted black olives or tortilla chips.