By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- chopped onion
- 16 oz
- 8 oz
- tomato sauce
- chicken bouillon cube
- 1 c
How to Make Taco Rice
- 1Prepare rice according to package directions.
- 2Brown beef and onion in skillet.
- 3Add salsa, tomato sauce and bouillon cube.
- 4Bring to a full boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 5Serve beef mixture over rice; top with garnishes to taste.
- 6Garnish with: cilantro, chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, sour cream, shredded cheddar, sliced pitted black olives or tortilla chips.