Blue Ribbon Recipe
This isn't just another bland take on a Mexican Pizza. The flavors really pop, making this a terrific choice for a fast, kicky family dinner. It's also easy enough to prepare that you can get the kids involved too! The Test Kitchen
How to Make Taco Pizza
- 1Brown ground beef in a skillet, crumbling well. Drain. Add taco seasoning. Set aside.
- 2Preheat oven as directed by the package directions on your pizza crust package. Assemble pizza crusts on 2 cookie sheets or pizza pans. Spread half refried beans evenly on the bottom of first pizza, and the rest on the second half.. you may have a bit left over (don't want it TOO thick)
- 3Half the ground taco meat between the two pizzas, spreading evenly over the pizza.
- 4Bake in your preheated oven for about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and slice with pizza cutter. (easier to slice at this step)
- 5Top generously with shredded lettuce, taco cheese, chopped tomato, crushed tortilla chips and taco sauce. YUM!
Makes 2 pizzas.