- 8 oz
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 oz
- low sodium taco seasoning mix
- 16 oz
- sour cream
- 8 oz
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- 14 1/2 oz
- petite diced tomatoes in tomato juice
- 11 oz
- bag of tortilla chips, crushed
How to Make Taco Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- 2Lay crescent roll dough flat on the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch cake pan, bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 3In a large skillet over medium high heat, brown ground beef or turkey. Add the taco seasoning and diced tomatoes to the meat, stir to mix well.
- 4Place meat mixture evenly over the crescent rolls, layer the sour cream evenly over the meat mixture, then layer the cheese evenly and finally top with the crushed tortilla chips.
- 5Return to oven and bake at 350 degrees F for ten minutes or until cheese is melted.