★★★★★ 1 vote5
8 ozrefrigerated crescent rolls
1 lblean ground beef or turkey
1 ozlow sodium taco seasoning mix
16 ozsour cream
8 ozmexican blend shredded cheese
14 1/2 ozpetite diced tomatoes in tomato juice
11 ozbag of tortilla chips, crushed
How to Make Taco Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Lay crescent roll dough flat on the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch cake pan, bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, brown ground beef or turkey. Add the taco seasoning and diced tomatoes to the meat, stir to mix well.
- Place meat mixture evenly over the crescent rolls, layer the sour cream evenly over the meat mixture, then layer the cheese evenly and finally top with the crushed tortilla chips.
- Return to oven and bake at 350 degrees F for ten minutes or until cheese is melted.