By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
1/2 cchopped onion
1 pkgtaco seasoning
4 ozgreen chiles, chopped
1 1/2 cmilk
3/4 cbiscuit mix
1 cshredded monterey jack cheese
How to Make Taco Pie
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease pie plate cook and stir beef and onion until beef is brown; drain.
- Sitr in seasoning mix spread in plate; sprinkle with chiles.
- Beat milk, baking mix and eggs until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high or 1 minute with hand beater.
- Pour into plate.
- Bake 25 minutes top with diced tomatoes; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until knife inserted between center and edge comes out clean. (8-10 minutes)
- Cool 5 minutes,serve with sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes and cheese if desired.