☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground chuck
1 smallonion diced
1 can(s)corn drained
1 can(s)black beans drained and rinsed
I jar(s)salsa our picante
1/2 cshredded cheese your choice
4 mediumpeppers. color of choice
1 pkgtaco seasoning. ( our to taste )
How to Make Taco Peppers
- Brown meat and add taco seasoning
- Add diced onions
- Add rest of ingredients one at a time and incorporate
- Cover and let simmer while preparing peppers.
- Cut tops off peppers. Clean out insides and rinse out with water.
- Plane peppers in nonstick pan and place in 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes.
- After removing peppers from oven, full peppers with meat mixture. Top with shredded cheese. Return to oven and cook for 15 minutes. 350 degrees.