By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Taco Patties
- 1Mix meat, onion, salt, worcestershire sauce and pepper.
- 2Shape mixture into 6 patties, each about 3/4-inch thick.
- 3Brown patties in a large skillet over medium-high heat, turning once.
- 4Remove patties and set aside.
- 5Pour fat from the skillet.
- 6Mix water and seasoning mix in the same skillet and heat to boiling.
- 7Reduce the heat and return the patties to the skillet.
- 8Turn each one to coat with the sauce.
- 9Peel avocado and cut into 6 rings.
- 10Top each patty with an avocado ring.
- 11Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- 12Sprinkle with the cheese; cover and heat until the cheese has melted, about 2 minutes.
- 13Serve sauce over the patties.