This is easy, has great flavour and just goes well with baked potatoes.
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 1 jar(s)
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning
- 2 lb
- ground beef, 80/20
- 8 oz
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can(s)
- black olives, sliced
- 4 Tbsp
- green onions, choped
How to Make Taco Loaf
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except salsa and cheese.
- 3Add 1/2 jar salsa and 1/2 cheese to meat mix and let rest 15 minutes.
- 4Transfer meat mix to a 13x9 inch baking dish and press meat into the pan until even.
- 5Bake for about 45 minutes and remove from oven.
- 6Spread the rest of the salsa over the meat.
- 7Sprinkle the rest of cheese over the salsa and return to oven for another 15-20 minutes, or until slightly browning and bubbling.
- 8Let rest for about 5-10 minuted before cutting then serve hot with sour cream on the side.