This is easy, has great flavour and just goes well with baked potatoes.
How to Make Taco Loaf
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except salsa and cheese.
- Add 1/2 jar salsa and 1/2 cheese to meat mix and let rest 15 minutes.
- Transfer meat mix to a 13x9 inch baking dish and press meat into the pan until even.
- Bake for about 45 minutes and remove from oven.
- Spread the rest of the salsa over the meat.
- Sprinkle the rest of cheese over the salsa and return to oven for another 15-20 minutes, or until slightly browning and bubbling.
- Let rest for about 5-10 minuted before cutting then serve hot with sour cream on the side.